Privacy Statement for eReceivables, Inc. eReceivables Inc Statement of Privacy Practices This document was last updated July, 2018.
eReceivables Inc. is very sensitive to the privacy concerns of our clients and their patients, and has created this privacy statement in order to document our commitment to handle your information in a responsible manner. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for eReceivables Inc.
As a client of eReceivables Inc. the information in your placement files to us belongs to you. You have the right to:
- Request that eReceivables restrict its use or disclosure of your medical information to the appropriate health benefits payer.
- Request that eReceivables use secure means to communicate with you on a confidential basis about your PHI. Expect eReceivables to comply with all HIPAA regulations and with our Business Associate Agreement.
- Inspect and copy your medical appeal information for as long as eReceivables maintains your medical records.
- Receive a paper copy of this Notice.
We are required to do the following:
- Maintain the privacy of your health care information and provide you with this Notice upon request.
- Abide by the terms of this Notice and post it on eReceivables' web site where you can easily access and see it.
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations.
- Accommodate your reasonable request to communicate with you via alternative means or at an alternative location.
Collection of Information
We will provide you with a HIPAA compliant secure link for the transfer of information.
This site may contain links to other sites. eReceivables is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
eReceivables may also disclose your health care information as required by law, including workers' compensation regulations, by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services or other regulatory agency, as required by a valid subpoena or for public health purposes.
eReceivables strictly protects the security of your personal health information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. eReceivables’ commitment to cyber security is demonstrated by our CSF Hitrust certification.
Changes to this Statement
eReceivables will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy Practices. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the Statement.
If you think your privacy rights have been violated, you may complain to our Compliance Officer and/or to the Secretary of Health and Human Services. In order to file a complaint with eReceivables, please contact our Compliance Officer and a written complaint form will be prepared, and we will follow up on your complaint.
If you have any questions about this Statement of Privacy Practices, or this web site, you can contact Branton Griffin call 954-893-1390 and dial extension 1127.